Negative Thinking: Satanic Thoughts List
What is Negative Thinking?
- Comparing your self to others – You should only compare yourself to God. He is the true measure of all that is great, and all that is good. “Be imitators of me, as I am of Christ.” – 1 Corinthians 11:1
- Watching other people without their awareness – Don’t watch others. Nothing good can come of it. comparison, jealousy, envy etc. Proverbs 21:4 “Haughty eyes and a proud heart, the lamp of the wicked, are sin.”
- Gathering information…- Gathering information to use against the person in a negative way in the future – This reminds me of the list (7 things God hates) This type of behavior floors me.
- Eavesdropping – Don’t pretend you are not listening when you know you really are.
- Gossiping about other people – Gossiping is in the bible. God doesn’t like it folks. Neither do most people. Proverbs 21:23 – “Whoever keeps his mouth and his tongue keeps himself out of trouble.”
- Lying – This too is one of Gods “7 abominations.” Proverbs 16:28 – “A dishonest man spreads strife, and a whisperer separates close friends.”
- Judging people based on negative things – Judging people based on things that have happened to them, or negative behavior they have exhibited is stupid. I know someone who stopped being someone’s friend because she hung up the phone on her boyfriend. Who cares. “ Who are you to judge someone else’s servant? To their own master, servants stand or fall. And they will stand, for the Lord is able to make them stand.” – Romans 14:1-13
- Holding grudges – Holding Grudges doesn’t make sense. Check out some teachings by a woman named Byron Katie. She teaches love without attachment. (Byron Katie – Loving without holding a Grudge. Video at the end of the blog post)
- Getting people back – This is childish. Whatever it was, just let it go. There is a lot of wicked people. You are going to be very busy.
- Blaming others – Blaming others instead of accepting your own contributions to the perceived problem
- Telling your self inwardly “I am better than….” – Wow…this is just as ” a haughty look” one of the 7 abominations to God.
- Laughing or smiling at another s’ downfalls – Not good. It comes back to you.
- Judging someone by their appearance – People do this to me all the time. I don’t like it. Please don’t judge people by their appearance. Go up and say hi, and find out who they are inside. You might be surprised.
- Refusing to say I’m sorry – Saying I’m sorry is good. It shows the other person, you want to move forward…and you can say you are sorry. Hebrews 12:14-15 – “Strive for peace with everyone, and for the holiness without which no one will see the Lord.”
- Taking credit where you have none – Pretending all good things come from you. Ridiculous.
- Assuming people are your enemies – Many times we assume people are our enemies without any real evidence. Just because you think it, doesn’t make it true.
- Imagining crap – The bible discusses this….Its pretty much like the one ahead…This is negative thinking. Recognize if you do this. I used to do this…until I realized how stressful it was. I chose to think positive instead. – “Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;” – 2 Corinthians 10:5
I actually know a woman who does all of the above. She inspired me to write the list. The bible says….
- 10 mistakes of marriage as a newlywed
- married to a sociopath. my journey in a list
- 25 bible quotes about goodness
- Are you a fake Christian? (10 Questions)
- God help me please!
- Happy 20 – 20 things you can do to hae a happier life
- Bible scripture for women who need healing from abuse
- 20 reasons to work for God – God is your best employer
- 7 Things God hates – Abominations unto God (don’t do them)
- Trusting in God – Try him on for size
Wisdom of Solomon 12:10
“But judging them little by little you gave them an opportunity to repent,
though you were not unaware that their origin was evil
and their wickedness inborn,
and that their way of thinking would never change.”
I write this because it indicates that for some, their inborn wickedness is something that they must fight. If it is inborn, its just as inborn as goodness to a saint. I hope that this list helps some to see them selves and to know there is a fight that must take place. There will be no reward in heaven for wickedness. The woman I mentioned earlier is not uncommon. Many people have to fight to be good people everyday.