This is not going to be a blog post full of references to bible scripture. I have written this based on my own life experiences with God. I am so happy to know him. My only regret is that I didn’t do these things sooner. My life journey would have been so much easier and enjoyable.
- married to a sociopath. my journey in a list
- 25 bible quotes about goodness
- Are you a fake Christian? (10 Questions)
- God help me please!
- Bible scripture for women who need healing from abuse
- 20 reasons to work for God – God is your best employer
- 7 Things God hates – Abominations unto God (don’t do them)
- Trusting in God – Try him on for size
- Live by The 10 Commandments – Know and live by the 10 commandments. Most people cant name 3. Myself included. I have a hard time remembering them, but living by them comes natural for me. Lets see how many I know in this blog post. Don’t desire (covet) yoru neighbours stuff. Honor Mother and Father. Love your neighbour? Don’t bear false witness? Remember the Sabbath. Don’t Murder. No idols. No God before me. OK I did alright. Lol. Im missing 2. I will write them at the end of the blog post.
- Sensitive to his senses/feelings/experience/ – I read something the other day that blew my mind. God said something about Your new moons and your appointed feasts my soul hateth: they are a trouble unto me; I am weary to bear them. More about that later…. This let me know God is sensitive to the things we do…I never knew that before.
- See God as “Real” – This is kind of the same as the one about but….If God were a real person, with hair, and eyes, and a wardrobe full of Jeans, and with a dating life…would you disrespect him as much as you do? No. God wants us to see him as real. He is real. Even more real than humans. What we call Psychic senses is God constant living experience with us. He feels, knows, hears, everything we say and do. When we do and say things that hurt or abuse him, he is offended. Do you really want to offend God? No, he is too powerful right? But we do this all the time. Just know God feels everything. We are his creations, we can hide nothing from him. Sometimes its embarrassing that he sees everything, but he is creator and deisigner. Just treat him as if he were a person going about our day with you…then you will know what is acceptable and unacceptable behavior to God.
- Put him first… always… in everything – The bible says “In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.” Wow, we were created by a loving God. He is so Good, and made so many promises that he fullfils.
- Work for him – That means all the work we do must include him, or be solely about him…hence this blog. I was inspired to create this blog when I started walking with God again and realized God does have a pattern of behavior, and he does have rhym and reason. People just don’t know what it is so they discount him. That’s ok…I made this blog about God to help. Working for God means becoming his servant which means, helping other people. God loves when we share how he has inspired and improved our lives. God wants to be included in everything we do. So, take a God that allows you to talk about God, or create something to share your passion about God. That is why I created this blog, so that I could work for God.
- Stop all sin – God doesn’t like sin (7 things god hates). He wishes all of us could, love on another, love him, be positive minded, and serve the Lord our God. But that’s not the reality. God doesn’t like things like substance and drug abuse because it desrespects and abuses his creations which is us. Also remember God feels everything you feel…you don’t get to select. Do you think he enjoys millions of people getting drunk and high. No. I wouldn’t either. It probably would piss me off. So before you sin, especially against your holy temple, think of how your sin makes God feel.
- Trust in him (his guidance) – Most of us don’t trust in God because we cannot see him. I trust in God because the more I trust in him the more he reveals himself to me. You see its not waitin for God to make his move. He is already waiting on your to make your move. Sometimes God has to “create a situation” in order for him to get our attention. Just avoid all of that and trust in him…starting now. Read my Blog post how to get over your ex
- Glorify/Praise him – God loves praises. The other day I was walking and I wondered…”why does God love praises so much?” I realized why. So many of us are using Gods name in vain. We curse God and show “there is no god!” If you were God how would that make you feel? But, just imagine if you have one, that glorifies your name, and thinks the world of you, even speaks of you to others? Wouldn’t you treat that one special? That’s how God works. That’s why I created this website…to explain that God is not evil we simply need to learn his language. He is so loving and ginormous and forgiving. He walks with me every day.
- Allow him to exalt you – God loves to lift up his servants. God wants us to serve him, so that he can exalt us and receive all the Glory. God takes those who feel unworthy, those who have been told “You will never amount to nothing” those who have been down trodden, cast aside, without a place, without a skill, and he turns them into something the world has never seen before, something extraordinary. Don’t ever underestimate the power of God. He can exalt you beyond your wildest imagination.
- Read his Word – How will you know what God wants if you don’t read the bible. I am not telling you to convert your religious beleifs whatever they may be…Im just saying God has said a lot. If you want a better understanding of what he wants, why not try reading his book. You know what I mean?
(Like pagans do)
Hear the word of the LORD, ye rulers of Sodom; give ear unto the law of our God, ye people of Gomorrah. To what purpose is the multitude of your sacrifices unto me? saith the LORD: I am full of the burnt offerings of rams, and the fat of fed beasts; and I delight not in the blood of bullocks, or of lambs, or of he goats. When ye come to appear before me, who hath required this at your hand, to tread my courts?
Bring no more vain oblations; incense is an abomination unto me; the new moons and sabbaths, the calling of assemblies, I cannot away with; it is iniquity, even the solemn meeting. Your new moons and your appointed feasts my soul hateth: they are a trouble unto me; I am weary to bear them.
And when ye spread forth your hands, I will hide mine eyes from you: yea, when ye make many prayers, I will not hear: your hands are full of blood.
Wash you, make you clean; put away the evil of your doings from before mine eyes; cease to do evil; Learn to do well; seek judgment, relieve the oppressed, judge the fatherless, plead for the widow. Come now, and let us reason together, saith the LORD: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool. f ye be willing and obedient, ye shall eat the good of the land: But if ye refuse and rebel, ye shall be devoured with the sword: for the mouth of the LORD hath spoken it.
The 10 Commandments
- You shall have no other gods before Me.
- You shall not make idols.
- You shall not take the name of the LORD your God in vain.
- Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy.
- Honor your father and your mother.
- You shall not murder.
- You shall not commit adultery.
- You shall not steal.
- You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor.
- You shall not covet.
Please read your bible every day. God loves you so much.
Check out my blog post….Happy 20 – 20 tips to help you get happy in life.