10 Tips to help you get over your ex
Ok so my relationship wasn’t that long, but still I miss having my husband around me every day. I don’t like when I spend hours thinking about him, because I am just setting my self up to become emotionally upset. So, here are some things I’ve done that have actually helped me stay in the present moment and not think about my ex. Yes I really loved him, but dwelling on the past is not going to fix or heal the problems that lead to our break up. For me the hardest part has been missing my step son. I cant believe I miss him this much. I guess its because he was innocent in the whole thing. There was so much about life I wanted to teach him. I hope every day that he hasn’t forgotten about me.
- 10 mistakes of marriage as a newlywed
- married to a sociopath. my journey in a list
- 25 bible quotes about goodness
- Are you a fake Christian? (10 Questions)
- God help me please!
- Happy 20 – 20 things you can do to hae a happier life
- Bible scripture for women who need healing from abuse
- 20 reasons to work for God – God is your best employer
- 7 Things God hates – Abominations unto God (don’t do them)
- Trusting in God – Try him on for size
- Start a new business online – Yes start a new business. I mean online. There are so many opportunities for starting a business online. The one I got started with is called. sitesell. They will help you build an online business around your passion. No matter what your passion is sitesell will help you build a presence online and start making money from your passion and interests.
- Work out – Ok. I officially started working out this morning. I finally did 2 hours of walking back to back. I know what the results will be because Ive done this begore. It felt really good. The sun wash shining. Moms were out walking their babies and dogs…was nice.
- Listen to your favorite Music – Since Ive been back home, Ive started listeining to my favoortie songs on youtube again. It feels good. I am building and enjoying my own personal spiritual vibe. So I feel good, and don’t worry about my ex or the past when Im listening to my favorite songs.
- Start looking forward instead of backward – Make plans big and small for the future. As soon as I realized I was gonna need to get my own place. I started planning a vacation. Why? Because I remembered the most fun I ever had, and wanted to do it again. The most fun I ever had was staying at a Guesthouse (travelers hostel) in Jamaica. I want to do it again, but somewhere else this time. Maybe Thailand, or the Bahamas.
- Plan a vacation – So this is like earlier. Be sure your trip is going to be for somewhere you have never been before. Start checking flight fees online, start checking hotel fees online, plurchase your suitcase as I did. By a new backpack to mark the new adventure. There is no way you can think about your ex when you are planning to travel somewhere new.
- Read the Bible – Ok so I am an avid reader of the bible. I believe reading the bible has given me a lot of comfort coming out of my relationship. I do not believe my healing would have been so fast without my bible studies. One Scripture I would like to recommend to you is about strength. Its in the book of Psalms. I have listed a few at the end of this blog post for you to check out. Read them once in the morning before you begin your day for healing after a breakup.
- Write a book – Since Ive been back I have been writing a couple of books. The first one is out…the second one is called God is Good, but its not done yet, and then I have one coming called “Unblock your Blessings.” Sounds good huh? Writing a book will help you get over your ex very fast.
- Read a book – I have taken out about 10 books in the past 2 months from the Library. That’s about the time my ex and I broke up. That’s about 1book per week. I wanted to understand my self and my contribution to the downfall of my relationship. I was in such pain…I just felt I needed to understand the parts I didn’t so that I could move forward. Well, it helped me a lot. I should list some of those books here. “13 things mentally strong people don’t do.”
- Stay Busy – I stay busy every day. I have books to write, places to be at different times, appointments to make for things I want to do in the future, and I am planning a mini me vacation. Plus I work out every morning for 2 hours so I can reach my goal weight of 135 pounds by the end of August. I have no time to think about my ex…If I do I am wasting my own time.
- Pray & be with God – Prayer is great. Prayer helps you to build a wonderful rewarding relationship with God. He has helped me so much. I tell you. All this time he was just waiting on me. God is the Leader and King over everything. Why not ask him to help you get over your ex. Read Psalm 147:3, “He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds.” for starters one time per day. Prayer will help you get over your ex supernaturally. Isnt that wonderful.
- Bible Scripture for strength – Isaiah 41:10: “Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.”
- Bible Scripture for loneliness – Deuteronomy 31:6: “Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the Lord your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you.”
- Bible Scripture for Peace & Comfort – John 14:27: “Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you. Not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your hearts be troubled, neither let them be afraid.”
- Bible Scripture for Comfort – Psalms 34:18: “The Lord is near to the brokenhearted and saves the crushed in spirit.”
- Bible Scripture for Healing – Psalms 147:3: “He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds.”
I know sometimes its painful, the way we can miss our ex, but you really will get through it. I had no idea what I was gonna do with myself when I left my exes house. Then I met someone who was a Chrisitan. Every day she would read Christian motivational quotes to me on her iphone. She made me start thinking about God again. God was so happy to have me back. I was so happy he was willing to take me back. God is waiting on you too. Embrace a relationship with him, he can fill your void and take away your pain. God is Good.
Check out my blog post “25 Bible Quotes and Scripture about Goodness.”
I hope you enjoyed this blog post.